If I do not want to use PayPal, can I use a credit card or debit card instead?
You can do so in most countries. When you select a payment method, please select “Credit Card” or “Debit Card” for payment. Then you will be able to use your credit card or debit card for payment without having to register with PayPal. Please see “What payment methods do you accept?” for more details
If I select “PayPal Express Checkout,” why am I taken from the PayPal page back to the order informa…
If you directly click the “PayPal Express Checkout” button on the Shopping Cart page, your checkout procedure will be slightly different. You will be directed to the PayPal page to log in or register. Then you return to Mmosale for filling in your order information. After you follow the steps to fill in the required information, click “Continue.”
How to use the bank transfer?
If your payment method is through a EU-Standard Bank transfer, after your order is generated, LiberECO Company will send you an email specifying the detailed bank account information for accepting the payment. You must complete the following steps.
If your bank account has opened the web bank function:
1. Log in to your web bank.
2. Use the online payment function to remit the payment to the bank account listed in the email from LiberECO.
3. In making a remittance, fill in the “Reason for payment” mentioned in the LiberECO email in the remittance postscript using the format “00379xxxxx-mmoxx.”
4. Your remittance will be transferred into our account in 3-7 working days.
If you have not opened a web bank function, you can:
1. Go to any bank branch near your house.
2. Tell the bank accountant that you need to remit the money to a certain account.
3. Finish the remittance according to the bank accountant’s hints.
4. In making a remittance, fill in the “Reason for payment” mentioned in the LiberECO email in the remittance postscript using the format “00379xxxxx-mmoxx.”
5. Your remittance will be transferred into our account in 3-7 working days.
I choose Credit/Debit Card, why I am directed to Moneybookers login page? (For European countries)
We receive payment from Credit/Debit Card by Moneybookers gateway. You don’t need to register Moneybookers account. But if you are directed to Moneybookers login page, it is because your email address have registered a Moneybookers account in the past. So once you choose a payment method by credit card it will direct you to Moneybookers page. You just need to log in your Moneybookers account. If you have forgotten your password of your Moneybookers account you can get it back by this link: https://www.moneybookers.com/app/lostpasswd.pl